Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11/10

Unfortunate News – The 5K race has been cancelled. I received an email today from our contact at the San Diego Running Institute. This has cut our prep time significantly. This is a rather large blow to our fund raising plan and comes when I’m already worried about money issues. I must stay positive:

POSITIVE POINTS: 

  • We still have a contact with SDRI for the possibility of a future race.
  • We get to test our creativity and efficiency to come up with a new fund raiser for October.
  • My father had a great idea for an event.
  • We are alive.
  • God loves us.

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. – Proverbs 16:3

(Side note: I walked the Freedom Walk this morning in memory of those who perished in the 9/11 attacks. May God continually comfort all those involved and protect this nation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment